“Curiosity about ourselves and the world around us is what keeps us growing.”
For almost 25 years, I have enjoyed helping executives and their teams fulfill their highest potential by doing one crucial thing: achieving a greater understanding of themselves and those around them.
As a coach, my curiosity is my biggest gift.
I have always been fascinated by the business world and the relationship dynamics at play in the workplace. To this day, I keep exploring what new tools and concepts can make the biggest difference for my clients. Above all, I love understanding what drives people and how to get them to expand their comfort zone to get results that go way beyond what they thought possible.
I BELIEVE THAT…
As a leader and team, the difference between being good and great is how willing you are to engage in inquiry about yourselves and each other. Without judgment. Just a desire to learn and grow.
When you understand yourself and your colleagues better, your work becomes easier and more fulfilling.
Coaching is a sacred space.
As your coach, my job is to listen to you in a way that no one else does.
Approaching work from your strengths creates empowering shifts in performance. All the time.
- Master Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching
- Kolbe’s Innate Talent Concept Master Team Consultant
- Strengths Profile, Center for Positive Psychology
- The Leadership Circle and Leadership Culture Survey
- Emotional IQ 360°, Korn Ferry and Genos International
- Bates Executive Presence Index (ExPI)
- Leadership Effectiveness Assessment and Personal Directions, Management Resource Group
A COACH WITH REAL BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
Before becoming a coach, I served as President of Stand-Buys, Ltd. and VP of Account Management/Sales for CUC International.
These roles gave me first-hand experience of the complexity of leadership and teamwork, in both corporate environments and fast-paced entrepreneurial businesses. Such background helps me understand the daily reality in which my clients operate.
Depending on your needs, in some cases I might bring in other coaches to work alongside me. All my collaborators are thoroughly vetted, highly experienced, and share my coaching approach.