Everything! Here are the reasons why…
- We always celebrate it on Thursday.
- There is always a long weekend after the holiday.
- We share it, hopefully with special family and friends.
- We eat lots and lots of delicious foods.
- Everyone forgets about their diets for the day.
- Many cook at home, making the cooking as fun as the meal.
- Most people don’t work or shop for the day.
- The Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- We are happy with the cold, crisp weather and are not suffering from months of being house bound.
- And most importantly, we enjoy a holiday that asks us to think about and share the things for which we are thankful.
Have a great Thanksgiving! Sending you thankful energy from my home to yours.